The ADLINK Edge Vision Analytics (EVA) SDK provides an integrated development environment (IDE) for developers wanting to build computer vision and video analytic solutions with deep learning technology. The EVA SDK IDE allows users to quickly establish GStreamer pipelines and easily modify their properties.
The IDE provides the key features listed as below to facilitate AI engineer build the applicaiton with low code or no code programing.
- Pipeline visualization
- Drag & drop editor
- Natively support for Gstreamer plugins
- Export the graph as Gstreamer command
Construct complexed video analytics pipeline
- Edit multiple pipeline
- Split the pipeline
- Support batch inference
- Multiple inference in signal pipeline
- Start / Pause / Stop pipeline
- Real-time frame monitoring in each plugin
- Visualized inference result
- Bottleneck identification with plugin performance profiling
Object detection in EVA IDE
Human pose detecion in EVA IDE
Segmentation in EVA IDE
Multiple pipeline in EVA IDE
Multiple inference with single pipelin in EVA IDE
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Our team will get back to you
How can we improve this article?
Character limit : 500